Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ibert - 3
Feld - 3

Tomasi - 29
McAllister - 35

Lauba - 45
Albright - 40

Total: 155

First audition: Saturday, February 7th (34 days)

Ticks per day: 4.56

I've been spending several hours a day on Lauba.. It takes about an hour and a half for me to pass off one 'tick'. I figure in another day or so I'll be able to give equal time to Albright... Once I get those down to 35 I'll start spending some serious time on clarinet again.. gotta start brushing up on flute in the next couple days, too.. Ibert and Feld aren't going to play themselves... Bassoon.... god help me.

Oh, and Happy New Year!

This year's resolution... Whenever a friend asks me to hang out or go to a party, I'm not going to come up with some lame excuse about having to practice. The resolution is to find a balance in my life, to actually start having some fun. I need to take myself less seriously and have a good time.